Slave to Painting is a New Zealand operation selling a variety of miniatures, paint, etc. They're running a contest for $100 store credit.
Here's the terms, taken from:
Facebook (like them as one step)
Competition terms and conditionsFacebook Promotion - $100 Store Credit
- To qualify for the $100 Store Credit giveaway you must have entered the competition by Liking our Facebook page and completing the form to enter your email address.
- The prize consists $100 Store Credit only.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition commences on 26 July 2012 and closes 31 August at 12pm NZST
- Winners will be notified via e-mail and via Facebook.
- A minor under the age of sixteen must be assisted by his/her legal guardian in entering this draw.
- By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material via e-mail.
- Winners must be prepared for their name being used in promotional material.
- By entering this competition you agree to give SlavetoPainting the rights to use your image for the purposes of marketing.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Anybody may take part except employees of Synapse Media Limited and their subsidiaries.
- Incorrect information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
It also looks like they sometimes run painting contests on their facebook page.
As always, good luck!